“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 453 Hotels in New York City
Los Angeles, California
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is our first time stayed at Nolitan in New York. The wonderful experience we had during this nine days at Nolitan is unbelieable. The breakfast, afternoon wine and cheese and services are excellent. The room is comfortable that made a big different when you traveling, you feel almost like to stay at home. I am highly recomend this hotel to everyone whomever is making the vacation plan visit New York. Nolitan Hotel location is convience and easy to get every where. For sure, we will choose to stay at Nolitan again when we plan our next visit to New York. Thanks again to all the staffs for your warmest hospitality and great services.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Overall my stay at the Nolitan hotel was a very plesurable ecperience. The service was awsome and they provided you with everything u needed weather it was wine and cheese or late night snacks in your room. They have a 24 hour gym right down the blick which is convenient. The rooms were very clean and and nice. I recomend for anyone to stay at this hotel. It is in a great location near many reastruants and has many stores you can shop at near the Hotel. It was one of the nicests holtels i have ever stayed at.

• Stayed November 2012
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was visiting New York for a friend's wedding in the Nolita area and I kept going back to The Nolitan as the hotel to stay at due to location. I figured the rooms would be small, but I was actually very impressed with the space the room had (stayed on floor 8). The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was large and the view was amazing. The hotel had complimentary coffee, juice and bagels/muffins in the morning, then wine and cheese in the evening. The rooftop is also amazing - fabulous views of the city and beyond.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Nolitan on the weekend of November 16-18. We had never been to NYC before and loved staying in the SOHO/Lower East Side area. Lots of funky stores, good restaurants with ease of access to subway, etc. Hotel was fabulous: super comfy bed, well appointed room, very friendly and helpful staff and lots of nice touches. Pleasant surprise to receive a bottle of champagne to help celebrate our birthday - a lovely touch! Also very accomodating re an early check-in time to maximize our site-seeing. I will definitely be recommending the Nolitan to my friends and family.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was there Fri - Mon and the hotel was very nice. Smaller but very comfortable rooms. Great location - easy to catch a taxi, safe area to walk at night. Happy hour and complimentary breakfast were great too. The staff was great at advising how to get around. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: See if you can get an upper room with a view of the empire state building - beautiful!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at the begining of November for 4 nights and have to say that The Nolitan exceeded all of my expectations! This hotel is fantastic! The location is awesome with many cool restaurants and bars with in walking distance. The staff were chatty, friendly and incredibly helpfull.
The continental breakfast was basic but adequate. The room was wonderful. The views of the Manhattan skyline and the balcony made it feel like we had our own personal observation deck. The icing on the cake was the free use of hotel bicycles!

Room Tip: Try and go for a city view room with a balcony! They are higher up and the views are exceptional!
Southampton, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I loved this hotel - it felt more like a little apartment building than a hotel. I loved the decor, the couple of gleaming bikes in the foyer, the casually hip yet personal atmosphere. I loved the little continental breakfast and the list of restaurants from which you could order and which would delivered since the hotel restaurant is under renovation....the ONLY thing I didn't love was the heating system. I am a light sleeper, and even with earplugs I heard it starting and shutting off all night.
I hope they fix this because the bed was great, the cool funky bedroom just what I Iike (loved the cement ceiling, it reminded of me of the background of a painting I just did), and the bathroom set up is cool. It is also two blocks from my son- so it is about perfect.....except for the machine noises in the night. If you are a sound sleeper this is for you.

Room Tip: I was upgraded and fairly high up, seventh floor I think. And I had a corner room which faced uptown...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Nolitan Hotel? Share your experiences!