“Fabulous Fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rock of Ages

Rock of Ages
256 West 47th Street, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, NY (Manhattan)
(212) 719-4099
Plainfield, NJ
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The dancing, singing, humor, and staging were wonderful.
I really enjoyed this show this show and would recommend!

NY
15 attraction reviews
“Absolutely nothing but a "Good Time"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I can not express enough how this is a MUST see show. The only down side is you will want to go back over & over again, well...that's not really a bad thing.
ROA is more like a concert, than a traditional Broadway show. I've seen this show 10 times & going back again in a few weeks. This is a small theater & truly they are all good seats. The cast of this show, many long time members are just amazing. Yes, I was a teen in the 80's so I'm destined to love ROA, but people of all ages are there enjoying themselves. My 21 year old loved it.
Get your tickets & go enjoy Broadway's best party.

Visited August 2013
Smithfield, North Carolina
28 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was not sure I would like this musical as I am from the 60's but it was the highlight of our trip. We were in row 5, center and the show was unbelievably good! So good we went back to see it again a few nights later and enjoyed it as much. Great singing, and the story line was right on. Just loved it!!

Denham Springs, Louisiana
27 attraction reviews
“The best rock party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Absolutely had a blast! Much is the typical storyline...boy meets girl, the bad guy, humor, romance, angst, etc., but it's all backed by some of the best rock music ever produced! It made me want to download ever single song. People were having a blast singing along. The entire experience was just great fun. The theater is very small, so there isn't a bad seat in the house. However, if patrons are tall, they might want to pick an aisle seat for the leg room. It's not a show I'd recommend for small children. Also, drinks are expensive!

4 attraction reviews
“It's a party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Fun, fun show! I went with my husband and we are going back with some good friends in a week! Great singing, lots of laughing and the music just brought smiles to our faces. We had a lot of fun in the 80s and this show, helped along with a couple of Jell-O shots, brought it all back.