1. Suite with balcony is superb. The outdoor area is extremely spacious. The room itself is modern, clean and fully-equipped and the bathroom is fit for a king.
2. Times Square is right next door and a short walking distance to all the shops and restaurants around 5th Ave.
3. Staff are friendly and professional.
1. Theatre-goers paradise hotel location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel, New York.Once home to the prestigious Lambs Club, this Stanford White designed landmark was reborn as The Chatwal in 2010. Fusing Art Deco style with Manhattan’s signature sophistication, The Chatwal has reinterpreted the elegance and glamour of classic New York City.Offering 76 guest rooms, inclusive of 27 suites, The Chatwal features a current pool, 24 hour fitness center and is home to The Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden. Guests are invited to enjoy celebrated “Iron Chef” Geoffrey Zakarian’s Lambs Club Restaurant, featuring modern American Cuisine. Wireless internet access and butler service is complimentary to all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatwal Hotel New York City