“GREAT FOOD, GENUINE IRISH EMPLOYEES” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Channel 4 Irish Pub & Restaurant
58 W 48th Street, New York City, NY 10036 (Midtown)
(212) 819-0095
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Irish
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Tupelo, Mississippi
“GREAT FOOD, GENUINE IRISH EMPLOYEES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

Stopped here after visiting Rockefeller Plaza. My girlfriend and I both got their specialty hamburger (can't remember the name) but it was out of this world and by far the best hamburger I've ever eaten. I will be visiting again soon!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Interesting food but at New York prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2009

Stopped here for lunch and to get out of the cold during the holidays. We had a delightful bartender wait on us. I had chicken potpie which was very good with hunks of white chicken and a flakey top. It contained a different spice (nutmeg maybe) which was not expected. My husband had French onion soup with really good cheese on top. The menu offers more than just typical bar food--mostly with a to be expected Irish flair. The decor is pleasant. Prices for sandwiches versus entrees were about the same--about $17.95 to $20.95 each, so I would go for an entree and get something special.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere