“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton New York Fashion District

You added Hilton New York Fashion District to your Saves list
Hilton New York Fashion District
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   152 West 26th Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Winter Sale From $109
Ranked #195 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Athens, Georgia
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great Stay at Hilton New York Fashion District! Perfect location. I had some trouble with the rate I booked and the manager on duty was more than accommodating and ensured I was charged the rate I booked at! Great property and even better staff!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

i stayed here for only one night - the rooms aren't that small for NYC hotels.
I think i was upgraded to a king bed.
I liked the available HD channels, I loved the bed, the shower and the breakfast. The location is really good too!
It's the first US hotel I've ever been to that serves tomatoes and smoked salmon and a great variety of other items for brekafast - Bagels, muffins, quality yoghurts, potatoes, and wonderful fresh fruit.
There's nothing negative i can say about this place! If you can get a good deal, than TAKE IT!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
HiltonNYFashion, Front Office Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear gobitz,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience, we are thrilled you had a great stay. We hope to see you soon when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a great place. We go here every year to do the "New York at Christmas" stuff. The location can't be beat, and it's a smallish hotel without the high boutique hotel price. In addition, the people who work there successfully make it all into a friendly experience in the middle of the big busy city. I enjoyed the breakfast package each day, it made a nice start to the morning. I think the rooms in the rear of the hotel (on the elevator side) might be a tad smaller, but they are also a bit quieter-- not that the front rooms are so noisy that it's a deal-breaker. I and members of my family have stayed there five or six times in the last three years, so this isn't a one-time impression. Last December (2013) when I checked out, I stupidly left a favorite sweater (not cheap, plus it was brought back as a gift to me from Norway) in one of the drawers in the room. A day after I got home I discovered my error and three days later my sweater arrived at my home in a FedEx box. They just couldn't be more caring or conscientious. I'm sold on this hotel!

Dear Charles P,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so excited you had a wonderful time. We work very hard to assure each of our guest feel home away from home. We hope when your travels bring you back to New York City you decide to stay with us.

We truly love having you here.

Redondo Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Saddened to report that this location fails in every aspect to meet the standards of what a true Hilton location should be. We stayed here for 4 days this past week, and from the minute we checked in, we knew we were in trouble. As a Hilton Honors member, I like to be greeted as I normally am, in the Hilton way. There was no smile, no Hilton bag, no how can I help you, just a simple next, hand me your credit card, and here is your key. We checked in to our room in the 19th floor, and were fine with the size, considering it is NYC, however, we were annoyed by the lack of light in the hallway, making it impossible to look at yourself in the huge mirror, totally defeating the purpose. The room is way dated, and needs work, however, the worst part is that housekeeping failed to clean our room the next day, leaving us without clean towels, and other bathroom accessories. When we called the front desk, the response was unprofessional and nothing done to accommodate. We figured that by leaving the room by 8am and returning by 4:15pm, that the room would be clean, that was not the case. Front desk and restaurant staff, totally unprofessional. There seems to be alot of horsing around, but no real customer service focus. There is no accommodating on anything, and there is zero organization on baggage handling if you are checking out and your flight is late. As for the lobby, the guest bathroom in the actual restaurant takes the price for the most unhealthy and disturbing part. While waiting for our cab to the airport, in the lobby, we needed to use the ladies room. The young lady with long black hair and glasses that sits near the restaurant and lobby stated that we could use that bathroom. Upon entering, the smell of urine and the sight of urine was most disturbing. There was no way that I could use either toilet, for fear of catching something. When I notified the young lady, she made zero effort to call housekeeping, or provide any options. I had to wait until arriving to the airport to use the bathroom.
This is really a bummer, I love Hilton and take pride in being a Hilton member, obviously, they do not.

I give it one star, for location and accessibility to FIT, and the water pressure and for the partial view of the Empire State Bulding.

P.S This location is extremely loud, you will hear the dumpster pick up after 1am.

Dear SKYE90277,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. First and for most my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced with our hotel. At our property we value each of our guest. Please know we have followed with each department that fell short and we will make sure it does not happen again. We truly hope when your travels bring you back to New York City you decide to stay with us.

New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Clean hotel and great location. However, I requested a King Bed and upon check in, I was told that they only had two doubles. If the beds were not available, I should not have had the opportunity to select a King Bed room.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A quick trip to NYC and a rather new 4 yr old Hilton on 26th st. The rooms are very small but very comfortable.
Great shower and really hot water. Comfortable bed and good lighting. Absolutely no street noise during the night and no hallway noise.
Front Desk Staff were very friendly.
No ice but a call gets a bucket in a quick response as did a call for an iron.
Valet parking available, but if you drive a little farther, there is a parking garage on the right.

Dear BTrattler,

We are so excited you had a great stay, we loved that you had an enjoyable stay, we truly hope to see you again when your travels bring you back. We wish you a wonderful a holidays.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The entire staff from the front desk, bellhop, wait staff to our housekeeper were all wonderful as very accommodating! Everyone was very professional and courteous during the entire stay.

Without a doubt, based on my experience, I would highly recommend this location! They have excellent customer service/people skills which makes them all assets to the Hilton team.

Thank you.

My only issue-I would have preferred a refrigerator instead of a not needed mini-bar, except for the water.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better as less street noise.