“Terrific location, very good business hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton New York Fashion District

You added Hilton New York Fashion District to your Saves list
Hilton New York Fashion District
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   152 West 26th Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
NYC Spring Sale from $179
Ranked #169 of 463 Hotels in New York City
Bloomington, Indiana
“Terrific location, very good business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here when on business in this part of NYC and the hotel hasn't disappointed on either occasion. My room, while not huge, was smartly designed to make the most of the space, with a very comfortable bed.

The staff - from front desk to the concierge to the bar waitress - were friendly, helpful and capable. The hotel is also centrally located near two subway lines and an easy walk to Chelsea, Union Square, Empire State building and more.

I will be back the next time I'm in the area on business.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HiltonNYFashion, Front Office Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Newsland33,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience on Tripadvisor, we truly love having you here! We hope when your travels bring you to New York City you always stay with us.

Warm Regards,
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (391)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is on the newer side and modern. My room was next to to the elevator and I never heard it. The rooms were clean and had all the outlets I needed for my technology. The gym suited my needs too. It was in convenient location for me to get to Midtown meetings on foot and downtown meetings by subway. I've already booked my next stay there

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear LizzChicago,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an amazing review.
We are glad to hear you already booked for next stay with us!
Do not hesitate to contact me so I can assure another great stay at Hilton New York Fashion District.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

First off, the place was great. Prime location, tons of stuff around the area, very central. Rooms were a good size, especially for the price.

We had left a pair of shoes in the room, but didn't notice until a week later. I called up the hotel, and they had them in lost and found. The housekeeping manager, Michael Schiller, shipped them back to us and saved the day!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Jason F,

Thank you for the awesome review.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel as well as location.
Thank you for mentioning Michael, our Housekeeping Manager has providing exemplary service during your stay.
I will definitely share your comment with our team members!
Do not hesitate to contact me when you are visiting NYC so we can ensure another great stay!

Coral Gables, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Rooms were in great shape. Recently redone which is great. Good size rooms.Service and cleanliness also good. Personnel were helpful and kind. Something not always found in the city of New York. Ask for Melissa!!!

Dear Roberto W,

We are thrilled to read that we were able to make such a great impression on you!
Many thanks for the kind comments about our staff and room features.
We will definitely share your survey with Melissa, our Front Office Manager!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back and create another memorable stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Hilton New York Fashion District!

New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

For a long Easter weekend in New York City, I chose to try the Hilton New York Fashion District after lengthy researching through TripAdvisor. Since I would be using HHonors points for my stay, I wanted to make sure it would be worth it. There are obviously numerous Hilton family properties in and around NYC and the better the location in Manhattan, the more points (or dollars) the property costs. The positives: the hotel is new and as such the quality of rooms, bathrooms, furniture, etc. is excellent. The service was also top notch; I received a welcome e-mail from a real, live guest-services coordinator (perhaps because of my Hilton Gold status), but still a welcome gesture. Front desk staff, bellman, and breakfast buffet staff were all courteous, prompt, and pleasant. The location of the hotel is a plus -just three blocks from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden, two blocks from a subway stop. Midtown by definition is a central place to be in NYC since you're between the financial district and the Central Park area, and this hotel is good for that. The only negative is that the rooms, even the upgraded on I had, are very small. But most hotels in NYC have small rooms, and who spends a lot of time in their room anyway in New York? I did utilize the breakfast buffet, which was complimentary with my stay, but not sure if I would pay for that. Did not check out the roof top bar, but it definitely seemed popular. I would stay here again if I needed this location in NYC. Trip Advisor reviews were accurate and helpful for this stay.

Room Tip: If you can get higher up, there is the possibility of a view of the Empire State Building.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear changeslattitudes,

Thank you for such an awesome review!
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
I will definitely share your great comments about our wonderful hospitality and service.
Do not hesitate to contact me when you are planning to come back to NYC so I can assure you another great stay with us!
Thank you for staying with Hilton New York Fashion District!

Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed here only one night on business. The location is great, and I was able to walk to an awesome off-broadway play starring Ethan Hawke. I had an amazing dinner downstairs in their restaurant. The room was on the small side but very chic and clean. They provided ear plugs on the nightstand (which I didn't end up needing). I had purchased food at a store and found that my room did not have a refrigerator. After calling the front desk, they had one delivered to my room right away. I wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HiltonNYFashion, Front Office Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Atperts,

Thank you so much for sharing your outstanding experience. We hope when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Warm Regards,
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

great hotel ...good location.. subway friendly.. staff were excellent.. concierge service for directions were friendly and efficient.the check in personnel..the face of any hotel... one gentleman in particular was very friendly..sadly i did not catch his name but he is a man of colour who was working the day shift the week-end we were there apr-18-apr-20... ..he was very friendly and approachable...and most impressively he remembered my name at all times... a sign of a professional..
the room was a little on the small side but very clean and well appointed.. the roof top raw bar affords an excellent nighttime view of the city...
i recommend this hotel without hesitation....

Room Tip: ask for a room over the 10th floor for a better view...
Dear John M.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are so excited you had a wonderful experience. We hope when your travels bring you back to New York City you decide to stay with us.

We loved having you here!

Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton New York Fashion District? Share your experiences!