“1st trip, extremely pleased” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton New York Fashion District

You added Hilton New York Fashion District to your Saves list
Hilton New York Fashion District
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   152 West 26th Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Winter Sale From $109
Ranked #194 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Murray, Kentucky
“1st trip, extremely pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Our first trip to NYC and we could not have been more pleased with our hotel choice. Newly remodeled facility, perfect location for walking, clean, safe, quiet, great hotel bar. Would recommend to friends and will definitely stay here again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Dear KHarris378,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are striving to provide exceptional service on a consistent basis so thank you for this feedback.
We know you have many choices when staying in New York City so we thank you for choosing Hilton New York Fashion District. Please let me know the next time you are planning a visit to NYC so that I can ensure an exceptional stay!

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Booked a last minute stay for one weekend night and got an amazing deal (double digits!).
Perfect location in midtown, away from the chaos of 34th/NYP/MSG and Times Sq but a hop, skip, & jump away. Very accessible subway stops 2-3 blocks in almost every direction.

Loved my walk to the hotel through the floral shops that had their plants and flowers all out on the sidewalk. It felt like spring in January.

Check-in was a bit slow. There were four people standing behind the desk but only two were actually working/helping others guests out. The attendant was pleasant and straightforward, offering an amenity bag for Gold/Diamond members that included 2 bottles of water and a mixed nut snack pack which were definitely appreciated.

Room was on the smaller side of what I've experienced in the City but not too bad. Would say room was more akin to a Hampton Inn or DoubleTree... didn't quite have the luxury feel that it's touted to have but above all it was clean. The fire escape plan/map behind the door still had the Wyndham Fashion26 logo on it and looking up pics from it's old self, the hotel decor didn't change much if anything at all.

Breakfast buffet was one of the better spreads for a Hilton in the city with lots and lots of options which I thoroughly enjoyed as part of my Diamond benefit. Unfortunately the rooftop bar closed early at 12midnight so didn't get a chance to check it out.

Overall, the room served it's purpose of offering a comfy bed and restful night's sleep. Some traffic noise audible but they supply earplugs. Even as a reincarnated hotel, the hotel still seemed fresh and clean. The management staff seems to be pretty proactive in making sure guests have a positive experience which is nice. Given the opportunity and the right price point again, I would definitely consider this property on my next weekend jaunt in the city.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for better views.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear J_Carino,

Thank you for this detailed, wonderful response and feedback! We know you have many choices when staying in New York City so we thank you for choosing Hilton New York Fashion District.
We would very much look forward to a future opportunity to welcome you back and deliver another excellent service. Thank you for being a loyal HHonors member.

Elkridge, MD, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We needed to arrive early, and they graciously got us into a room as soon as it was available. This hotel is close to FIT, Fashion Institute of Technology, which has a nice museum. We hope to return there someday.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Daniel F,

It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hilton New York Fashion District!
We are glad we could provide you an early check in.
Please let me know the next time you are planning a visit to NYC so that I can ensure an exceptional stay. I would be happy to offer you a complimentary upgrade to a city view room. Have a wonderful day!

Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed the second time for two days at the Hilton. I have to say nice and friendly staff, good Food, great located......sometime very loud hotelguest on the floor.

A Special Thanks to Mr. Michael Schiller - he was the founder of my lost passport in the Building. Gladly he checked the guestlist. Found out that im one of his guests and brought me the passport to my room.

Thanks again Mr. Schiller.

I will come back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Stephan L,

First and foremost, thank you for coming back and stay with us and thank you for writing a review of our hotel. Our management and staff always put guests first and have always strived to provide a perfect experience for all our guests so it's wonderful to hear about Michael, our Housekeeping Manager's assistance.
Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you are planning a visit to New York City so that I can ensure an exceptional stay.

boston, massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and daughter stayed overnight recently and loved it. The staff gave them a room that I booked for them with specific requests. There was no hassle about "room requests not guaranteed". They told me it was taken care of. Kudos to Zoribel and Caroline! They loved the room. My husband and I are returning to the Hilton Fashion District next week and I am returning with my mother the week after! So that should tell you how much we like this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear zalmine,

Thank you so much for your really excellent comments and great review of our hotel! It makes us really proud that you were able to have such wonderful stay, and that our staff provided you with rock star service especially Zoribel and Caroline! We will definitely share your awesome comment with our team. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future so we can provide another perfect stay!

Warnham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my family. Rooms a little small for 4 people but as you're out and about it wasnt too much of an issue. Why there's two sets of large drawers and only one very narrow wardrobe is bizarre. Get rid of one set of drawers and then you have spacecto put luggage. Bathroom is shower only but its a large double size. Staff are friendly. Bar downstairs is nice and rooftop bar has a great view at night although the area itself could do with updating. Looks like a swedish sauna!! All in all it was comfortable and central to what wewanted with great places to eat near by.

HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Simone R,

Thank you so much for your delightful words regarding your experience with us!
We are glad you and your family loved our location, hospitality and RARE restaurant and Rooftop bar.
We will share your comment about guest room layout and Rooftop decor with our management team and we are striving to provide exceptional service on a consistent basis so thank you for this feedback.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to provide another excellent stay!
Thank you for staying with us.

New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Clean and nice hotell which is located central in NY. The thing I don't like about the hotel is that WIFI is not included. And the fee on 14,90 $ a day per device is actually robbery in the year 2014!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Marianne L,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad you like the room and the location of the hotel however I do apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations with wi-fi policy during your recent stay with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you are visiting New York City so that I can ensure providing a complimentary wi-fi for your next stay!

Guest Services Manager

Been to Hilton New York Fashion District? Share your experiences!