The sum it up: Great location - walking distance to the ferry. The staff was super nice and helpful. It's about what you woudl expect for a Hilton in the Fashion District. No real surprises or anything that was "above and beyond" - but overall, a very nice stay and friendly staff. Not too much more you can ask for on a weekend "popcorn trip" to NYC.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.