“Friendly, efficient staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton New York Fashion District

You added Hilton New York Fashion District to your Saves list
Hilton New York Fashion District
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   152 West 26th Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Winter Sale From $109
Ranked #194 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Friendly, efficient staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have stayed here a few times before but I thought the staff was especially friendly and helpful this visit. The room was very comfortable for sleeping and I was able to adjust the' temperature for nice, cool conditions. We had a nice meal at the bar; I was impressed with the quality of ingredients. It's a nice alternative location if you don't want to stay right in the hustle and bustle of Times Square.

Room Tip: I probably wouldn't spend the extra money for a higher floor however, as there was no view from...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
HiltonNYFashion, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton New York Fashion District, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to put guests first and provide a warm and engaging service to all our guests. We would very much look forward to a future opportunity to welcome you back and deliver another excellent service. Thank you for staying at Hilton New York Fashion District!

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Syracuse, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Our room was on the 16th floor and we directly across from the elevators. The noise from the street and from the elevators and slamming doors didn't allow us to get very good sleep on the two nights that we stayed which was unfortunate because the beds were wonderful. But other then that I have nothing to do but rave about the hotel, especially the staff. They went out of their way to be helpful and nice. Wonderful job and the room and hotel was very clean and nice. Will probably be returning again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the response and feedback! We know you have many choices when staying in New York City so we thank you for choosing Hilton New York Fashion District. I do apologize for the noise issue you had during the recent stay with us. Again, thank you for taking out the time to write this review and for staying at Hilton New York Fashion District. Please let me know the next time you are planning a visit to NYC so that I can ensure another perfect stay!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

The location of this hotel is fantastic! It's in a great neighborhood! Close to restaurants and shops! Short walk to Chelsea Market and the West Village! Hotel lobby was very pretty. Staff was friendly and rooms were a decent size compared to other hotels in NY. Bathroom was full size with glass shower! Room was very clean too! Also, this hotel has a rooftop bar with a great view of the city! You get it all!

• Stayed April 2013
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed with a friend in this hotel for one night and we arrived early in the morning, the room wasn't ready for us. They let us to leave our luggage and comeback later to check in. We loved the location, right in the heart of the Fashion District around the best stores and a few blocks away from Time Square.

The Bare Restaurant is excellent... We had our best Cesar Salad there.

The staff is very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 16th floor have a great view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Allentown PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had a change in the people I was traveling with and asked well in advance if I could switch get a 2 bed room. The first response I was given was you will be put on the top of a waiting list if a room were to open, since you are an HH member (notes were made on my reservation to reflect this). When I called again to check on the status I was told that rooms are available now although it is considered an upgrade and would cost another 100,000 HH points per night, and that I could not use cash for the difference, although there were rooms available at this point. I was told that I still can get an upgrade at check in. When I arrived after waiting, when there was not even anyone in line, the token response I was given without a hesitation was “we have no 2 bed rooms”. Sorry but being a HH member does not have its rewards. I own a small business and stay in NYC often during the year, and have been trying to see if HH is the right program for me, it does not appear to be at this point. The people at the front desk were apathetic at best, and provided incorrect information about parking. There was no personal service yet alone attention to a HH member. It’s as if they could not get me checked in quick enough. (again, there was not a line of people) The room was "super small" (I realize its NYC) and it offered nothing more than an average hotel in any other city across the country. I have had problems in other hotel stays, the difference is they did their best to accommodate the situation and I still gave them a good review. I never am looking for a cash discount, I understand the costs when I book a room, although I do expect a reasonable level of service and a reasonable attempt to accommodate my needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this review and feedback on Hilton New York Fashion District. I am very glad we had an opportunity to personally talk to you about the issue and clear the misunderstanding. As I mentioned on previous conversation, please do not hesitate to contact me at ahram.suh@hilton.com for any assistance.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton New York Fashion District during your visit to New York City and I hope for a chance to regain your confidence in us.

Hamilton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Just a short walk south of Penn station we stayed overnight at a most wonderful little hotel. Bright and clean with exceptional service, we loved this hotel.
We are looking forward to returning during the summer to experience the rooftop bar!
The Keurig coffee machine was an unexpected bonus.

• Stayed April 2013
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton for two nights and had a wonderful time.
Most of our time was spent exploring New York City but the hotel was a perfect place to regroup, relax and sleep.
The staff at the Hilton were incredibly helpful and offered umbrellas, maps, and cabs!
The room was very clean, fun wallpaper, and the beds were incredibly comfy.
There also is a clothing department in their store and the clothes were absolutely stunning!
Most importantly for us- the location was perfect! We walked almost everywhere.

A wonderful place to go!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton New York Fashion District? Share your experiences!