We stayed in the Hilton for one week. We arrived very early in the morning and they offered us a room pretty soon.
Our room was large and with a tasteful decoration. First class matress, pillows and linens. The service was very good and people in the reception very friendly.
The hotel has a small and croweded lobby. They have very good security mesures to get into the rooms, only guests could get in the elevator with the same card that is used to open the room door.
The hotel is not in the most beutiful block of NYC but is very convinient for using public transportation.
This Hilton is a good choice for its reasonable price and confort.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.