When we arrived to the hilton this past weekend in NYC, we thought that the property was going to be awesome since they give you 24 hr room service, and they had great reviews of the hotel. We were surely mistaken when we arrived. First we had to wait until check-in time, totally reasonable since we arrived 1 1/2 hrs early. However, when the check-in time came around we were still unable to check-in someone was still in one of the rooms, and they were still cleaning the other room, mind you at check-in time they are still cleaning when check out is at 12pm and check-in is at 3pm. We said okay fine just let us know when the rooms are available. We were expecting at 6:00 we would be getting a call from the hotels that the rooms were all set and ready to be checked it. To me, this is ridiculous waiting 3 extra hours when they should have already been all set. Next we get to our rooms one of them smells like smoke. It is a non-smoking hotel know we knew why they had to have "extra" time to clean one of the rooms. It smelled pretty gross for someone who doesn't smoke. When we look at the menu to make sure room service was 24hrs, the staff had no idea what we were talking about. We thought it was our mistake looked on the website and it clearly states 24hr room service provided. The only thing nice about this hotel is the resturant next door called Rare. They have pretty good food and good drinks. I would not recommend anyone to go to this hotel even if it was for a weekend like we did. Horrible.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.