Its completely untrue that all NY city hotels in Manhattan are expensive and overpriced. In fact, I just stayed at his lovely NY hotel for less than I paid at the Denver airport the same week. I know its a well-known fact that staying in NY is expensive and its not cheap but, you can get a good night's sleep in a clean room, just a short cab ride from Time Square and not break the bank. I would say that when returning to NY again, I would definitely stay at the NY Hilton on 26th Street and 7th Ave. Everyone was totally helpful from the front desk to the doorman.
Also had their daily lunch special for only $10.95 and used my Gold status to get a free buffet in morning with fabulous fresh OJ and some of the best coffee you have ever had. I am not sure I have had a better deal than this in a long time and it was in all places NY.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.