There is nothing really awful about this hotel, but nothing great either. The room was clean, but small and dark, especially when first entered. It looks to be fairly recently refurbished, but it isn't inviting. The bed was comfortable and pillows were ample, but the pillows were on the hard side. Little details seemed cheap : no fan in bathroom, no notepads to write on, just tiny squares of paper. When I checked out, there was a minibar charge for a minibar that I hadn't even opened. For the money, there are other hotels in this area of NYC that are a better value, and I don't think I'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.