Right after Hurricane Sandy -- my husband and I were forced out of our NYC apartment and spent one night at this hotel. We were really pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms. We got a queen-sized room but the rest of the room and bathroom was quite large.
It was comfortable and the Kerig coffee maker was a nice touch. WiFi, in my opinion, should always be included. It wasn't at this hotel. But I was only there for one night so it was fine.
If you are coming from out of town -- I don't know if this is the best area to stay in just because it's not that central. You aren't in walking distance to a lot of attractions.
I didn't think the staff was particularly nice because when we came in the girl at the front desk acted like we were bothering her when we tried to check in. She didn't greet us with a smile or anything. But at least the rooms are really nice to make up for it.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.