the room was very nice, the ladies did a nice job of welcoming us.
my only two concerns were: 1) there is only 1 mirror,high above the bathroom sink it was very difficult to use.and no mirror to check the outfit before going out for the evening.
2. i would have appreciated a rug beside my bed,
aside from that our stay was quite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison d'Art is a unique way to spend your vacation in NY like a true New Yorker! In the eclectic neighborhood of Harlem, you will have the key to a suite in a typical NY Brownstone house and access to your personal art gallery and garden. The house a 4-story building, uniquely decorated by original pieces by resident and visiting artists. Each Suite has its own style. The gallery/Lounge and garden is accessible to everyone. Free Breakfast will be served starting Sept 2013 in the lounge.We also have monthly music events such as Jazz, blues, ethnical music private concerts from 6-9pm Fridays as well as bi-monthly art exhibit in the gallery. Experience Harlem and NY the real way by enjoying the thrill and fast drive of midtown and relaxing uptown after a long day, in front of our fire pit in the winter or in the art garden in the summer. We have staff in-house at all time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Maison d'Art reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison d`Art Hotel New York City