“Total Rejuvenating Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Massage-NYC

Thai Massage-NYC
850 7th Ave, Suite 405, New York City, NY (Chelsea)
201-232-6070
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Thai Massage is a great way to recover from jet-lag and stiffness associated with long flights. The foundation of my massage practice has its beginning in a Western clinical setting so each session is infused with all of the best techniques from my medical massage training. You can count on therapeutic bodywork in a contact of Traditional Thai Massage.
New York, New York, United States
“Total Rejuvenating Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My Thai massage with Reinhold left my entire body feeling stretched, lengthened, and more limber. The pads on my feet, days later, feel as if I have just begun walking on them. Having had many different types of massage, most of which knead muscles, Thai massage stretches, lengthens, and refreshes the entire body. My body feels taller and younger.

Visited October 2012

Providenciales
“The Best Thai Massage in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

As a body work specialist, Yoga instructor since 1980 and someone who has experience Thai massage in Thailand for over nine years, I can say with authority that the Thai Massage experience I had with Reinhold during my vacation in NYC was first rate and one of the best I've had outside Thailand. I had only budgeted for one massage but after that initial experience I knew I had to book another session before I left NY so I cancelled the Broadway show I was planning to see and treated myself once more. Now days later after my return home to the Turks & Caicos Islands, I'm still feeling the wonderful effects of his treatments. Do yourself and your body a favour, If you're in NYC, book a session with Rinehold at Thai Massage-NYC, I highly recommend it. Namsate, David Bowen

Visited September 2012
Macon, Georgia
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was my first Thai massage and I wasn't sure what to expect, but the experience was great. It was strenuous, but comfortable, but Reinhold put me at my ease and the best part were the results! My lower back always hurts. Always. But as I am writing this, eleven days and a plane ride later, my back still feels great. I am very bummed that I don't have regular access to this massage practice! Definitely worth your time and money, even if you are only in town a short while.

Visited April 2012
Summerville
5 attraction reviews
“The ultimate professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I'm no stranger to massages, but this was the first time I've had a Thai massage. After reading previous reviews, I was eager to try this new experience and I was not disappointed. Reinholt was the ultimate professional and I felt completely confident in his abilities. He said the beneficial effects would probably last for a few days, but it has been 3 weeks and my nagging knee pain has not returned.

Visited July 2011
“Very good service. He came right over to...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

Very good service. He came right over to my hotel with his equipment and set upvin my small room. The quality of his work is fantastic and I was able to determine his availability right on his website.
I highly recommend that you try Thai Massage.