“Exceptional customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Lower East Side

You added Comfort Inn Lower East Side to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Lower East Side
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   136 Ludlow Street, New York City, NY 10002 (Lower East Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #303 of 464 Hotels in New York City
Sarflondongirl
“Exceptional customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Love this gem of a hotel. Clean comfortable rooms in the heart of LES. Quiet with all the amenities you need including fridge, hbo, blackout curtains etc.

Cannot recommend the staff highly enough, started with a cheerful friendly welcome, and an upgrade on an early check in.... This level Of service continued throughout my stay .

I was even gifted one of the receptionists personal phone chargers as I'd forgotten my adaptor - nothing too much trouble for this team!!

Will def be returning!

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This hotel is really good in terms of cleanliness and location wise it is ok except me nor my girlfriend was too fond of the morning front desk lady she was very unprofessional and it felt as if I was talking to someone on the street. Besides her I had no complain with anyone else at times my room key did not work but I guess it was technical problems. Main thing is this that I will be coming back soon and most likely to this hotel but if it were up to me I would rather not deal with her when I check in or out.

• Stayed February 2013
ComfortInn L, Manager at Comfort Inn Lower East Side, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am the manager of this hotel and read your review about front desk staff, we take all comments very seriously and try to take care of them right away. I am pleased to know that you love this hotel and you will be back soon. I can assure you that you will be greeted by the staff in a very professional way. Thanks for choosing Comfort Inn Lower east side.
See you soon.

Manager,
comfortinn.ny@gmail.com
Medina, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The location is good for all outings in this area and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Our room, although small, was clean and the bed was comfortable. We were on the first floor which was a little noisy with lobby chatting but not excessive. Could have used a shelf in the bathroom for my makeup and toiletries.

Room Tip: First floor is a bit noisy as you can hear the people talk in the lobby but not bad.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love this hotel! Has everything I need when I go to Lower East Side. Nice bed, TV, large bath, hot breakfast. The people behind the desk are very helpful with directions, texi service & very friendly. Was very happy when Jasmine remembered me. Will go back again. Close to the person I go to visit.

Room Tip: I like main floor, no waiting for elevator, close to front doors.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Our stay in the Lower East Side Comfort Inn was a very special one, especially thanks to one person. Jasmine, the concierge at the front desk, went above and beyond her duties to make our stay one that we will never forget. In the days leading up to our trip, Jasmine helped my boyfriend set up a surprise that was waiting in our room when we arrived. The hotel room was beautiful and very clean. Towels were replaced daily, which was very nice. We look forward to staying at this location in the future.

Hopewell, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just came back from a weekend in NYC and our stay at the Comfort Inn LES. It was a great price for NYC and the hotel met our needs but it was just OK. Nothing special. Good location - close to Katz' Deli, great crepes across the street, lots of other good restaurants and close to the subway. Rooms were NY small thought the bathrooms were bigger than average. No gym. Guy at the desk was not so friendly at check in but that's okay. On Monday the woman (Jasmine) maybe, was very helpful. The hotel could use some basic upgrading. But bottom line, if you want a good room for NYC at a good price in the LES, this does a good job.

Room Tip: back of hotel away from street is quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Brand new hotel in an increasingly hip area. Very narrow hotel means only two rooms per floor - so noise not an issue. Very narrow rooms - hard to maneuver. But it's Manhattan - what would you expect? We were on the 11th floor, which had great views. Staff was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was generic hotel breakfast, but well done.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor - great views and less street noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Lower East Side? Share your experiences!