“Great bike tour of Central Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Central Park Tours

Central Park Tours
1710 Broadway, 54th street and Broadway, New York City, NY 10023 (Manhattan)
718-419-3222
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #108 of 810 Activities in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Park Tours is the only company that provides a wide variety of guided tours in New York's Central Park. We offer bicycle and rickshaw tours as well as bike rentals and walking tours in the park. We have worked tirelessly since 2006 to provide our customers with high quality guided tours and to make their visit to Central Park an unforgettable experience.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great bike tour of Central Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teens) reserved a tour with Central Park Tours based on comments on Trip Advisor. We were the only people on the tour with Theodore, our guide. He met us at Columbus Circle and walked us to the location where they house the bikes. From there we toured most of Central Park in 2 hours. Theodore was very friendly and informative. He allowed us plenty of time to stop, wander around a bit at different stops and take photos. There were very few cars on the roads and it was very relaxing with a only a few short inclines. (They also offer rickshaw tours!) Next time we will know how to get around Central Park on our own! Thanks again Central Park Tours!

NY
15 attraction reviews
“Knowledgeable tour guide made this trip the best tour ever! Ask 4 GEORGE!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We've wanted to go into Central Park for years but it's very intimidating not knowing where to begin and where to go! I found Central Park Tours online searching for a bike tour. What a great decision this was! It was an easy transaction to reserve online. I spoke with George (I'll get back to him shortly!) and he told us where to meet him, got us our bikes and gave us a brief description of how the tour would go. And off we went! He is so extremely knowledgeable, gave us a great 2 hour tour, we left the park ready to venture it on our own next time. He is personable, friendly, spoke with such clear precision on each subject and location we toured. He was so nice to all of us, had great stories and a love for the city! I can't recommend this tour enough to anyone who wants to go into the park and come out learning and appreciating it! I'm looking forward to going back into the city and hanging out at Sheeps Meadow or renting a boat! Thanks George!!!!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“A lovely way to eplore Central Park - and with a knowledgeable local!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

We had a really great couple of ours cycling round Central Park with Teodor who showed us lots of things we would never have found. And we learned lots about the Park and New York.

St. Louis
“Central Park Rickshaw Tour a great way to see an iconic attraction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

My daughter and I visited New York City for the second time in early August. On our last day before leaving we took the bicycle rickshaw tour through Central Park. Our guide Teddy was very knowledgeable about the park, activities in the park, the history of the park and the best sites to see. It was great to see all of the places that I had only seen before in the movies. It was a very warm day too and if I had been walking I might of seen only one or two sites.
Bethesda Terrace and the fountain of the Angel of Water was really beautiful and especially cool to see. The tunnel under the road and into the Mall was beautiful - tiled ceiling and walls and a musical performance going on. I highly recommend this tour if you want to see the daily life of New Yorkers.

Kuala Lumpur
“Friendly guide. Perfect for first time visit to Central Park Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

Booked via centralparktours.net. Most reasonable, and comprehensive tour I could find online . Turned out to be a v memorable experience with my partner, will definitely do it again.

Ticks all boxes for a good guide - friendly and patient (to take pictures), and very flexible and accomodating to meet customers demands.