We stayed in July for 4 nights. The room was impeccable and the location was perfect! We enjoyed a great breakfast each morning and Rick was a wonderful source of information and advice. We will definitely look this place up again when we go back, it feels like we made a friend in New York.
- Also Known As:
- Harlem Renaissance House Hotel New York City
- Harlem Renaissance House Bed And Breakfast
- Harlem Renaissance House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Private Luxury Bed and Breakfast, in the heart of the Historic Landmark District "Striver's Row." Extremely, large comfortable rooms, with wifi, a/c & cable tv. Full private baths, families welcome. ... more less