“So good we went twice in 3 days!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wafels & Dinges

Wafels & Dinges
15 Ave B, New York City, NY (Formerly wafels & dinges) (Manhattan)
+1 646-257-2592
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“So good we went twice in 3 days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I found this place on trip advisor; seeing what was affordable at the top of the rankings. What a find! The waffles were great and the man in the cart was helpful too! The speculous spread is super tasty. Probably not the cheapest breakfast you can find in Manhattan but certainly a must if you are near Central Park! $16 for 2 waffles and 2 hot drinks! Kept us full and well fuelled for a row on the lake at Central Park!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Tyler, Texas
“I wish I had more stomach room to endulge and eat more!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I had a wafel with their spekuloos spread. It was instant love!! Sometimes something enters your life and changes you forever: a pet, a child, crack cocaine. One look at it and you know that you’ll never be the same again. For me, everything changed when I tried this amazing peanut buttery textured paste.This delicious, creamy, spicy, gingery wonderful stuff instantly made my mouth do the Mexican Hat Dance. It’s one of those condiments that you can’t have in the house because the urge to sit down, open the jar and just eat it all with a spoon is too great.

Visited July 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“One of the best desserts in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

They have a stand in Central Park, near the Apple Store. It's very easy to get to. The waffle with speculoos spread and whipped cream is definitely one of the best desserts I've had. They also sell their speculoos spread by the jar for around $7 (I always bring home a couple of those).

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Great wafels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

There was a truck on broadway and 23rd, and later on park ave. we loved having a morning wafel on the walk to school. Now we wait till we get up to Central Park. It's a shame that we're hunting them down on-line. We can never get to one till the weekend now if in the area of one.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“Oh my...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am a foodie and this is hands down one of the most delicous things I have ever tasted in my whole life. I tried to catch up with the wafels & dinges on my last visit to NYC and it never happened. Then on my most recent trip, I was strolling down Broadway while doing a little shopping in SOHO and lo and behold there it was! The owner was hilarious when I started asking him questions (I recognized him from some TV show I had seen). When I inquired about the speculoos spread, he mentioned something about it tasting like rainbows, unicorns and christmas morning all wrapped up in one. And he was right. I got the chewy wafel (there are two kinds) topped with speculoos, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. It was unreal. My niece was with me and we devoured the wafel and didn't even care that our faces were covered in chocolate. I cannot wait to go back to NYC so that I can hunt (yes I said hunt) down this truck again!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere