“Excellent stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 457 Hotels in New York City
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Staybridge Suites! The rooms are small, but standard for nyc. I enjoyed the free breakfast and the friendly staff. The location was very convenient. I will definitely return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (763)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Bryson City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I never feel compelled to do take the time to leave a review, but this time I must. I found Staybridge a very pleasant surprise. I arrived early and of course my room was not ready. They sent my family & I to the breakfast room and we enjoyed our first of many free breakfast. Real breakfast mind you. They rushed our room to be ready then called my cell to tell it was ready. The room was excellent and very modern. Located on 40th we were just steps away from the theaters and time square. I fully recommend Staybridge Hotel in NYC. Also I booked my trip using Travelocity over the phone. The rep told me I would love Staybridge so kudos the them as well.

Room Tip: 32 floors and my son wanted the top. In hind sight a lower floor would have yielded much faster trav...
Abingdon, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stayed here just before Christmas and chose it because of it's location next to Times Sq. Located off of 40th/8th Ave, it takes less than 5 minutes to walk to the centre Times Sq itself. The rooms were huge compared to the other hotels we looked at and were really clean. The breakfast is included and includes fresh fruit, pancakes, cereal, yoghurts, juice ... everything! The food in the evening includes free Bud Light from 5-7pm. Winner.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed here for a few days in November.

Great location, short walk from Times Square and within walking distance of all the main sights in mid-town Manhattan.

Eating places and essential shopping (supermarkets, pharmacies etc.) all within walking distance.

The hotel itself, clean and comfortable. The lifts which are a source of common complaint not a great deal worse than most other hotel lifts at breakfast time.

Most of the staff very helpful and pleasant - special mention to Catherine who couldn't be more helpful. Asking her for directions to somewhere, not only did she show me a map but drew one and wrote down the full address too.

Looking forward to our next stay there already.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel is centrally located to all the great New York landmarks. ..Hotel staff very friendly. .Many thanks to Katrina and Kernita: very attractive to the needs of their guests...

Elevators are small and at times very slow

Would stay here again....

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for a week in december. It was for bussiness. However, for the very few hours I had for myself as free time this was the perfect hotel.
Location- great location. Close to the subway, it is in the same street and another station a block away if you need other trains. Close to some restaurants an especially one great bar in the same street. Also it is close on the times square on one side and the big macys on the other side, just 6 blocks away.
Hotel's services- great breakfast like you will never find in NY hotel. Includes cornflakes, fruitd, eggs, bread at sny kind and more. In the early evening hours you have some drinks being served for free.
In addition, the staff is amazing and will do everything to make you feel welcome and comfortable. My flight got canceled and they let me stay another night with a great rate although the hitel was fully booked. And- they set me a great ride to the airport with the amazing hotel car service. My name wss on the car that was waiting for me at the exact time scheduled.

I can not explain how much I wnjoyed the stay at this hotel. If you can, dont hesitate and book this hotel. You will not regret it. You can not ask for more.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We just came back from a 3 night stay and cant say enough good things about the hotel. The suite was really well equipped beautifully cleaned. The breakfast buffet was superb. The evening complimentary welcome was fabulous. The only downside is the street the hotel is in is not great. I got hassled for money everytime I came and went from street people but it hasn't put me off and I would definitely recommend and stay there again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City? Share your experiences!