Stayed here on the 12th November for 4 nights. Having previously stayed at the Hampton on 8th Ave I thought I would try something closer to Times Square. I found this hotel on Trip Advisor and gave it a go. I was pleasantly surprised with the good room size, clean rooms, complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. Only downside was the typical high cost of NY accommodation but it is New York after all and that is why we keep coming back. The location was great as i was only a few blocks from Times Square and across the road from the Port Authority bus station. You can catch the NYC Airporter shuttle from the airport ($16.50) to the bus station and walk across the road to the hotel. We also caught a Transit Authority bus to Jersey Gardens Outlet shopping for $6.50 one way. Great day of Outlet shopping. There is a subway station on the same street which we used to go to Wall Street. Would certainly consider staying here again if I came back to NY.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City Hotel New York City
- Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you're traveling to New York City, you want to be confident that your accommodations will meet your every need. Staybridge Suites • Times Square •New York City has been meticulously created to do just that. No hassles. No mysteries. Just a single focus on you! Stay a Night, Stay a Week, Stay a Year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.