“Perfect ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square

You added Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   326 West 40th Street, New York City, NY 10018 (Garment District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #207 of 458 Hotels in New York City
Adelaide, Australia
“Perfect ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Superior location for exploring the island. Subway entrance located just down the street and many restaurants and eateries close by. Walking distance to Times Square and also exploring to Central Park. The rooms were small, however all
We needed. Clean and well equipped. Staff were very helpful. Would love to stay again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We are so happy we exceeded your expecations while exploring our beautiful city. The local restaurants are pretty awesome. We highly recommend the 9th Avenue strip of eateries.

We are are also very glad that you found our rooms clean and the staff helpful.

Hope to see you soon.

Joseph

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

As an SPG member, I normally stay at the W Times Square, and this was my first time at the Four Points. I can't say enough good things about it - the staff was very accommodating upon my arrival as I took the redeye to NYC. I was able to get in my room sooner than expected. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very modern and spotless. Even the free wifi was perfect (and we all know how expensive wifi can be at hotels). As a fan of the TV show Hotel Impossible, I now take notice of little things in hotels, and was extremely impressed when I saw one of the maintenance crew cleaning out the A/C vent in the hallway - that really impressed me. The staff overall was really accommodating - and you even get the phone number of the manager to text in case you have any issues - and he responds immediately. The location was ideal -- add on top of that the free coffee in the morning - and the cupcake they presented me when checking in on my birthday -- don't hesitate to book your stay here. - by Neil S., Studio City, CA, 4/29/14

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
What a wonderful review! We are so glad that you found everything to be perfect. I am also very glad that you got to see many of the little things we do to please guests. As a fan of hotel impossible, I can surely see how every detail counts. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

As NYC rooms go this one is typically small. It was centrally located for midtown, which allows you to get to most anything.

The room was clean and had all the necessary amenities, such as: tv, phone, clock radio, closet, and drawers. But the clock radio didn't work, the tv was set to the wrong time (I like to wake up to the tv), and the carpet is aged. That being said it was a great value for the price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time out to review us. I am glad that you found our location to be awesome and all of our amenities to be great.

As for the issues with the clock radio and Tv's, I will personally research why you experienced these issues.

We look forward to having you back so that you can see how great we can be.

Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stayed with family, for 4 nights. Wifi in the room,the room was cleaned everyday.we had a View to the city(29th floor). Location-close to the Times Square.There are many shops and resturants near the hotel. Good and halpful service.Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2014
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
We are elated that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and even more excited that you would recommend us! We look forward to seeing you back in the very near future.

Småland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel har a great location. Located on a quiet part of 40th street yet close to Times Square, Hells Kitchen and The Hudson River. Great view from the room given you get a room high up. We stayed at 28th floor which offered a great view. Nice big bed, kingsize with several fluffy and big pillows. Good cleaning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Location, quiet street, great views and a clean and comfortable room..... We are so glad we met all these areas and we are even more happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to having you back.

Rochester, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Came to NYC with a good friend. Was a very last minute lets check how much a room would cost sorta thing. Hotel Tonight offered an attractive value at a decent location. Booked it! Paid lets go!! Upon arrival I used my CC to cover incidental charges to avoid being hit by my debit card. Although we had no intention of making any charges to the room this was fine.

A twilight tower of terror elevator ride later up we go and in a nice room. Next day the staff agreed to our late check out request and even assisted promptly with a lock out.

Upon check out I was concerned I would be charged for staying over because the statt occupy all the guest the elevators at this time. Would have appreciated one elevator for Guest use but was not so fortunate.

Checkout out zero balance all is good.. Next day 1 night charge hits my CC that they took for "incidentals". I am attempting to mediate this with the hotel however I received notice they would contact me in 5 days. if hotel management is reviewing my case number is 201404131124. Billing support seems over worked and very corporate headquartered.

Poor because I was charged when my statement reflected zero balance and Hotel Tonight is clear about payment being immediate upon booking.

We will see

Room Tip: Dont trust 3rd party apps the hotel will try to collect twice
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
We are so sorry your experience was not a great one. If you can email directly at joseph.turano@fourpointsmidtowntimessquare.com, I would love to know more about the issues you experienced with the elevators.

As for the incidental charges, the hotel releases all holds on credit cards as soon as you check out. Many banks have different policies as for the return to the cards. I can advise you that on debit cards it will always show as a charge when in fact it is just an authorization.

If you continue to experience issues, please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Spent 2 days in New York on my return from business trip around US. People were extremely friendly, not a problem with later check out. I asked for higher room, they apologised and told me if i really want it i would need to wait for next three hours. which was OK with me. After coming back I did get higher room and all my stuff was already there.
Few minutes after beeing in my room I received a call if everything is OK. I was very IMPRESSED by that!

Extremely positively surprised and would definitelly come back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Wow what an awesome review of our hotel!!!! We are excited that your experience was better than some 5 star hotels. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Joseph

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square? Share your experiences!