We stayed here for one night and enjoyed the room and amenities. We had 2 decent sized beds with good linens that were quite comfortable. Bathroom was a little small but functional. The room coffee maker makes a decent cup of starbucks (provided) so not much to complain about. The biggest (and only) problem we had here was when we wanted to leave and get our car out of the garage. We were the only ones there and gave the cashier our ticket. About 5 minutes later, another party wanted their car out and gave their ticket in to get their car. We all waited and waited and then their car came out first. After we waited about 20 MINUTES our car finally came out. This is totally inexcusable. I would suggest parking your car somewhere else. It also cost $51 per day to park your car here and another $10 every time you take it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, a Starbuck's Grab and Go with pastires in the morning, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City