“Great choice in the village” 4 of 5 stars
Review of TUE THAI FOOD

TUE THAI FOOD
3 Greenwich Ave, New York City, NY 10014 (West Village)
212.929.9888
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,028 of 11,181 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: West Village
Estero, Florida
“Great choice in the village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Nice menu, hearty portions, reasonable prices: it's a winner! Just ignore images of the microwave in the kitchen.

• Visited December 2013

“Good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Overall simple and efficient, nice and tasty food served in fair quantity, helpful and agreeable staff, but a pity the place lacks personality and is not quiter careful you might miss the entrance if you walk too fast.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, Nova Scotia
“Tasty Thai For A Hungry Tourist!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

$9 each for flavourful Thai food - can't beat the value! Lunch special between noon and 4 pm. We arrived at 3. Service was fast and efficient. I had the red curry; my wife had the sesame chicken. Both were tasty! Enough spice was there, but not overpowering. Each special came with a salad (soup an option), an appetizer (we both had crab rangoon), rice and a non-alcohol drink. We actually were by the place the day before, and asked a local who was leaving if the food was good (and took him at his word). Made a special trip back to the Village to eat here. Small place - no outside tables. Atmosphere OK.

• Visited August 2013
Milwaukee
“Amazingly delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We found this restaurant via a recommendation from our hotel which was only a few blocks away. The food was outstanding! We ordered appetizers, wine, and had a dinner of Soft Shell Crab and Pad Thai for our entrees. For a party of three our bill was around $90 which is pretty good in NYC.

Visited June 2013
Opelika
“Very good Food for not too much.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I got the Curry here.. Very good price was like 9$ I think.. They got my food to me quickly and I requested it to be super hot.. and trust me it burned my face!!!! Just the way I like it MHhmmm. The bathroom was a little dirty but besides that I was really happy with the place.

• Visited May 2013