“Lovely Neighborhood Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Louise NYC

The Louise NYC
1586 York Avenue, New York City, NY 10028 (Upper East Side)
212.570.5445
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Albany, New York
“Lovely Neighborhood Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Although I've passed this creperie many times, I only ventured in today and it's been a mistake to miss this gem. We came for Sunday lunch and weren't disappointed. The panini was crunchy and generously filled but the chicken, mozzarella, bruschetta crepe was bursting with delicious ingredients. The crepe was flavorful and presentation was lovely. The only problem was the the time it took to get our meal. I understand each order is custom made, but we sat for quite some time until the food came and then part of it was wrong. I really think they just need extra prep help because the food's delicious and the wait staff couldn't be more helpful.

Visited July 2013

Mount Vernon, New York
“Awesome crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for the first time this afternoon. We arrived around 2pm and were seated right away. They had the floor to ceiling french doors open because it was beautiful out. They have a large variety of different types of crepes and paninis and it is all made right in front of you. My boyfriend had the "Picnic Crepe" which had turkey, apples, onions, and brie in it with a balsamic glaze. It was EXCELLENT. I opted for their "Country Crepe" which was made with Nutella, bananas, strawberries, and served with a side of whipped cream. Also really good! The presentation was great, too.

One note - we ordered the "Manmosa" which really is just a Peach Bellini. It wasn't anything great and probably not worth the $8 we paid for it.

We definitely will be going back here and soon!

Visited May 2013
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Best Creperie in New York”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went here for Wednesday date night special, $50 for a bottle of wine, 2 entrees, and desert. We got the philly steak crepe and the uptown crepe. Philly cheese steak was delicious and the uptown crepe was good, but had a little too much chicken and was a little tough. The fluffer nutter desert crepe was excellent. Service was decent and the atmosphere was very relaxed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Delicious crepes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I know that they serve sandwiches, salads etc here, but I just go here for crepes. I love the ones with Strawberries, but they have both sweet and savory, so you can have your pick. The atmosphere is relaxing as well. Nice for brunch/lunch. I've been here several times and with different friends, all of whom were pleased with what they had.

Is in a quiet neighborhood on the Upper East Side.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, Arizona
“Bon Appétit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at the Yorkville Creperie several times and have always been served a wonderfully tasty meal. The salads are served crisp, cold, and in a chilled bowl! The crepes are flavorful and tres bon. Consider eating your dessert first or sharing an entree so that you don't miss out on tasting the restaurant's decadent treats.

We will, without a doubt, eat at the Yorkville Creperie again and again.

• Visited July 2012