“Style and Charm” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 454 Hotels in New York City
Boca Raton, Florida
“Style and Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The Trump SOHO combines beautiful style with the charm of NYC. We stayed in a one bedroom, two bathroom suite. They wanted to upgrade us but the room wasn't ready and I needed to change clothes for an event. Nice touch for them to consider it though. The ceiling to floor windows enable stunning views of NYC. Great atmosphere in the lounge where we sat and enjoyed a cocktail.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Judith H,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump SoHo. I am glad to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the floor to ceiling views from your room. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Andreas Oberoi.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (552)
  • Korean first
Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Seems a five star hotel could do better than having someone wait for two hours (so far) To check in. Not liking this so far and my wife doesn't look pleased either. Should book my meeting elsewhere next year as this isn't good.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Bruce G,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to discuss your stay personally with you, and can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We looked for a suite that was large and wanted to be in Soho. We tried to book direct but the best prices were with a 3rd party so we were so happy to book and stay in this 2 room suite.Amazing bathroom,shower and tub.Floor to ceiling windows. Get a high floor above 12 or you will hear the cars below. A+ for this property

Room Tip: corner unit, suite
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear barcelonabrat,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our large suites in the location of your preference. Pleae feel free to contact me directly on your next trip to NYC and I will be happy to assist you. I can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527.

Falkirk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here for a week from 5th November as a splurge for our wedding which took place in Central Park on the 7th. The hotel was lovely, great first impression from Chris the doorman to Jenny who checked us in. We were congratulated on our upcoming wedding, and Jenny even checked the weather for us. The room we were given, 3612, was amazing. Fantastic view to the Empire State Building and Brooklyn Bridge, bathroom was great and bed was fantastic to sleep in every night. However, a couple of small issues we had were the walls being a little thin, we could here the tv from the room next door until around 2am in the morning and although there were not many rooms on our floor, there was quite a lot of noise coming from the people passing in the corridor regularly. I was also left a little disappointed that our special day was not marked by the hotel in anyway at all - this is a 5* hotel with the price tag to go with it, a small gesture to the bride and groom on their big day would have been greatly appreciated and probably would not have cost the hotel much in the long run.

Dear Cat B,
Congratulations on your recent nuptials and thank you for providing your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear our doorman, Chris and our front desk agent, Jenny were helpful and provided great service to you. I do see that your room was upgraded to a higher floor and our housekeeping team prepared the room for wedding day preparation, in recognition of your wedding. I do apologize that it did not feel enough or not recognized. I would be happy to discuss your stay personally with you, and can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a 32 floor corner room with amazing views downtown. The location on Spring St made it perfect for the restaurants and shops of Soho and Tribeca. Found the in house Japanese restaurant (Koi) a little underwhelming was our only real criticism.

Room Tip: Get a room as high as possible.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear nedwob123,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay. I'm pleased to hear your stay went well and you enjoyed the views from the 32nd floor. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We recently had our third stay at the Trump Soho. Without a doubt it is a fabulous hotel, and it continues to tick all the boxes for us. The location is perfect, with the local shops all within walking distance from the hotel. We have noticed over the past few years the area has lots more shops opening and loads of really great restaurants and bars.

This time we arrived quite late and so tried the Koi restaurant in the hotel. The food was lovely, although it is fundamentally Japanese (which I am not mad about), we had some amazing small plates - the dumplings are to die for - and it was a perfect choice of restaurant after spending practically a day on an aeroplane.

We had just two treatments in the spa, I can highly recommend the manicure - it lasts two weeks, and my husband had a massage which he says was one of the best he has ever had.

The rooms in the hotel are great, so cosy, heavenly beds and bedlinen, beautifully kitted out bathrooms, there really isn't anything more you could possibly need and we see no reason to stay anywhere else when we visit New York.

Room Tip: Go as high as you can
Dear Sun Lounge Lizard,
Welcome back to Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the spa, restaurant, our comfortable beds, and all the amenities we had to offer. Please feel free to contact me directly on your next planned trip to NYC. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Halifax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed at the Trump Soho on a weekend trip to NYC and I was very impressed. Greeted by very friendly concerigre and front desk staff. They were very helpful when we asked about places to eat, and things to do in the area.

The rooms were very clean and modern. A tad bit small, however the size of the bathroom made up for this. I enjoyed relaxing in the tub in front of the large window overlooking Manhatten. Bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The other thing I enjoyed were the Dean and Deluca gummi bears :D

I would reccomed this hotel to anyone staying in NYC. Soho is a great neighborhood with great shopping, food and its a quick subway ride to the tourist areas! Thank you Trump Soho! I will be back soon.

• Stayed August 2013
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Meg_Carson,
Thank you for sharing your review. I am happy to hear you had a comfortable weekend stay and enjoyed the views from the bathtub and plush bedding. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next weekend trip to NYC.

Andreas Oberoi

Been to Trump SoHo New York? Share your experiences!