Wow. All the way wow! Prior to our arrival from New Zealand,we were asked if we were celebrating an occasion and also our expected arrival time at the hotel. So I let the hotel know that we were arriving from a long flight from New Zealand and could we leave our bags at the hotel when we arrive around 9 a.m and also we were celebrating our 25 the wedding anniversary.
So we arrive at Trump Soho and not only did they upgrade our room to a fabulous view of the Hudson but they also gave us the room straight away!! Now that isn't even the best bit! The room was fabulous. Bed so soft and luxurious we were in heaven. Staff so helpful and accommodating. And very attentive to our requirements. Once we asked for a bucket of ice in the room we got one every night of our stay! There was never any issue with our stay and our departure was seamless as well.
The room had a big bathtub and separate shower which was great as we enjoyed soaking in the tub after walking around the city.
It was quiet and we did not hear any noise from the neighbouring rooms or guests.
All in all we would highly recommend this hotel. The neighbourhood has some great wee restaurants and is very close to Greenwich Village. In fact I walked in high heels so it was manageable. A subway station is in Spring Street which is only a block away from the hotel. The street has some great shopping. There is even a store with vintage designer labels with lots of Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc to browse all in Spring street.
Location is quiet compared to the madness of Times Square so it's great to retreat to at the end of the day.
We look forward to staying with Trump again.
Oh and the robes are very luxurious!!
- Also Known As:
- Trump Soho New York Hotel
- Trump Soho New York Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adding distinction to the skyline, Trump SoHo® New York brings a new perspective of Manhattan from its 391 guest rooms, providing unparalleled views of the city from floor-to-ceiling windows in the deluxe and premiere rooms and suites. The Spa at Trump® features New York's only luxury hammam experience, relaxation rooms and fitness center. Trump SoHo is pleased to welcome the new signature restaurant Koi SoHo, featuring an imaginative menu of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Plan your business or social gathering in one of the hotel's exclusive meeting and event spaces. Unwind over cocktails in The Library or retreat to the seasonal Bar d'Eau with its outdoor pool deck. Possessing one of the city’s most coveted locations where SoHo meets Tribeca and the West Village with celebrated art galleries, restaurants, shopping and nightlife, Trump SoHo New York is downtown like you’ve never experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.