....is what you'll see on your TV screen in your room.
This is my fourth stay here and each and every time has been exquisite. In my previous stays in Manhattan, I always stayed at the Sofitel in Midtown (which is great as well) - but this is where I'll stay from now on.
Location wise, its fantastically located south of the village, but an easy walk. Its also close to the subway and all the SoHo shopping you can handle.
The front desk staff has always been so helpful and it seems like everyone working here goes out of their way to make you feel special. On each occasion, I've been upgraded due to my expedia+ status and therefore always get a suite, usually with a great view of the Freedom tour or Time Square looking up Broadway.
I'm now in 3905, which is a beautiful corner suite with a living room and corner view bedroom looking downtown and at the Hudson.
Had a great workout in the well equiped gym. And on that note, there is an plentitude of free bottled water stocked there, so you don't to go to the local corner deli to stock up. I recommend getting it there as the evian in the room can get a little pricey.
The beds are not of this earth - and I don't know which planet they come from, but they are possibly the softest things I've ever rested upon. I have a 2 year old daughter at home and sleep comes at a premium in my house. I laid down last night and didn't open my eyes for 9 hours. Seriously, if Trump is reading this, please respond with the EXACT sleep schematics and I will replicate at my house.
I've never had a bad room here and I don't think you can go wrong. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra dosh for a few nights here - you won't regret it.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Soho New York Hotel New York City
- Trump Soho New York Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adding distinction to the skyline, Trump SoHo® New York brings a new perspective of Manhattan from its 391 guest rooms, providing unparalleled views of the city from floor-to-ceiling windows in the deluxe and premiere rooms and suites. The Spa at Trump® features New York's only luxury hammam experience, relaxation rooms and fitness center. Trump SoHo is pleased to welcome the new signature restaurant Koi SoHo, featuring an imaginative menu of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Plan your business or social gathering in one of the hotel's exclusive meeting and event spaces. Unwind over cocktails in The Library or retreat to the seasonal Bar d'Eau with its outdoor pool deck. Possessing one of the city’s most coveted locations where SoHo meets Tribeca and the West Village with celebrated art galleries, restaurants, shopping and nightlife, Trump SoHo New York is downtown like you’ve never experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.