“Amazing in every way ! Best service in NYC !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Suite Savings
Ranked #42 of 451 hotels in New York City
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing in every way ! Best service in NYC !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Gorgeous hotel tucked in SOHO . Great views. Impeccable design + attention to detail.
It has it all and has the friendly genuine service that Trump Hotels are known for.
Got suite upgrade for my wife's birthday + special cupcakes + card for her.
Soho is such a great place to spend time + this is where to be in SOHO !!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear stuartbabcock

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear we helped to make your wife’s birthday celebration a memorable one and that you enjoyed our downtown location in SoHo. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

1,796 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (492)
  • Korean first
Allentown,PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were upgraded to a king suite on 9th floor - corner room over looking intersection. The room itself was nicely decorated - the bed was superb - very, very comfortable with a thick down mattress pad. The bathroom was generous in size and tastefully done. The room itself rocked!

Next visit I would ask for a room higher up in hopes of not hearing the street noise.

On our checkout day we went back to use the facilities prior to driving home and found only one public bathroom in order. Meaning it was unisex...which made it awkward to do your business - if you know what I mean.

Overall the hotel is decorated very nice but noticed some of the details were slacking.

We would stay again if we were able to receive a discounted rate. I would not pay full price. I think there are better hotels at their full rate costs.

Dear scashner

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your corner suite and the comfort of our beds. I appreciate your feedback on the street noise and hope to welcome you back again.

High Wych, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Could have not asked for a better hotel in downtown Manhattan.
Lucky enough to be upgraded to the penthouse, amazing views, amazing beds, amazing soaking tubs and beds so soft I never wanted to get out of them.
Not cheap but you certainly get what you pay for.
Close to all my favourite boutique stores and great restaurants we will be back soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear StevieS2000

Thank you for sharing your stay with the Tripadvisor community. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed all the features of your room and our downtown location in SoHo. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Trump SoHo.

Madrid
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have stayed at the Trump Soho a few times in my trips to New York. The property is fantastic, the rooms are very clean and spacious (specially for NYC standards) and it is one of the few hotels in the city were you can be guaranteed to get a deep soaking tub.

Unfortunately, during my last Christmas trip the service experience was not exactly stellar. My husband and I fell sick during our stay and we did not exactly feel supported by the concierge people. However, after complaining to the GM, things started to be better and in the end they did correct the situation to our satisfaction.

While travelling around the world, specially far from home, service is what makes or breaks a hotel experience. In this case, I hope this was a one time thing, because I do like the hotel and I would definitely like to come back in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Clarisita

Thank you for staying with us again at the Trump SoHo. I appreciate you sharing your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to NYC. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future arrangements.

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I could not have asked for a better hotel to stay in for my 50th!!!! I even had three wee cupcakes + a birthday mesaage left in my room !!!! I need to know your secret of having me sleep the best sleep ive ever had in a hotel!!!! To sleep like that every night!!! I was sleeping on a cloud floating into la la land. I felt amazing!!! To the extent of dreaming about the bed when i came back home!!!! Thank you!!!! I was sad to leave!!!! I'll come again!!!

TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Martine830

Thank you for sharing your 50th birthday experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you had a memorable stay and enjoyed the comfort of our beds. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to NYC.

Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

First rate service and a great hotel with rooms that are large by NYC standards. It's not cheap but you are right in SoHo and walking distance to many greAt shops and restaurants. The spa is also fantastic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Phil S

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your services at the spa and our spacious rooms. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

PA - USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I went up for a weekend in March 2013. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. They were happy to answer our questions and go out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The room was great as we had a nice one bedroom suite with the bedroom and living room separated over looking the Hudson. My only complaint.... parking. The one day price to park the car at the hotel in valet was around $65 per night. What I failed to realize was that it only lasted 24hrs.... I checked out 27hrs later and my bill was over $100 for parking. That I find ridiculous. So my only word of advice.... park at one of the lots outside of the hotel! Other than that.... great hotel, great Soho Location (away from the touristy mess of Times Square).

Dear BC4323

Thank you for staying with us at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and thank you for your nice comments about our staff. I appreciate your feedback on our parking and look forward to welcoming you and your wife back again.

Andreas Oberoi

Been to Trump SoHo New York? Share your experiences!