I stay at the Gansevoort Park Ave at least 2-3 times a month on business and love everything about the property! The staff is always friendly and wonderful, from the managers, to the concierge, to the front desk, to the maids and bell hops. The rooms are large for NYC and quite comfortable.
From my 20-30 stays within the last year and a half I have never had a problem! The only thing I can complain about is the reservationist Ani. She is VERY rude. You should have a pleasant individual help you book your room. You want to start your trip on the right foot, thinking positive things about the property, not on a sour note, which Ani has left a sour taste in my mouth with the things she has said to me, not just once, but multiple times. I would rather talk to Jill or Millie who are more professional and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.