I stayed there this July during a trip to visit the east coast of USA. This hotel is great, very well located not far from 5th avenue. The concierge is just amazing. She helped us (me and my 2 girls) to book the perfect entertainment right on spot.
The negative part of this hotel is the access to the swimming pool that is done via the roof top bar and the problem is that this bar is very popular. One evening, around 6:30 pm we tried to reach the pool and when the door of the lift openned we faced dozen of party guys, loud music and totally packed place. We had no other choice than going back to our room. Luckily we were in a room in the middle floor (not too much noise from street, but more important not too much noise from the bar because they party till very late !!!)
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.