hotel is gorgeous and up to date in style and technology its a great place to go in the summer and one of the few places that has a sun deck and a pool on a hot Saturday u must get to the pool early or u will find urself without a seat and then have to go up to sundeck where they have a great bar friendly staff and amazing drinks they even had a slush maker with alcoholic beverages and that was perfection on the hot day that I was there great hotel all in all also a bonus the club and bars that they have upstairs is absolutely amazing the red room a little more exclusive but def worth getting in great music great pool and great hotel def try this one out
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.