The beds are really uncomfortable and squeaky. Instead of just having a good mattress they put a feather bed on top with feathers that poke you. Also, really loud. I've stayed here two nights in row and was woken up both nights by loud music/hotel party at 4:30am. Hence, why I'm up writing this review so early. Lastly, there is a mildew smell that is way to noticeable for a hotel of this standard. Can't wait to get home.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.