A new breed of hotel with lots of "sensual" elements in the room and bar. Quite fun actually but be aware this is not your grandmas place. Windows everywhere in the room. You feel like a fist in a fish bowl or an exhibitionist! Service is young and casual. The bar attracts an in crowd. I prefer the one at the Meat packing district, but this is a good option for NYC.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.