I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was beautiful and well kept. The bed was very comfortable and the black out curtains were great. It was great to go upstairs to the lounge and have a few drinks with friends and just take the elevator back to your room. Loved the location and I look forward to staying here in a few weeks for a wedding.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.