My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in Jan., 2013. When you step into the lobby of this boutique hotel in Murray Hill, you realize this is not just "another hotel". Uniquely decorated, and with the ever-warm ongoing fireplace in the lobby, it was a welcome retreat after a long day of running around NYC. The staff is superlative, the lobby comfortable, and the roof top bar an absolute destination for all folks under 35. We laughed through our whole stay as I am sure we were 20 years older than all the other guests, but we loved watching everyone have a very good time. The room was spacious, brightly decorated with a comfortable bed, and had a gorgeous, modern bath. If you are looking for a fun place to stay a bit downtown from the tourist craziness, and you don't mind sharing your space with weekend partiers, this is a terrific place to spend your time in NYC. We would love to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.