“Three hour comedy walking tour!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Accomplice: New York

Accomplice: New York
South Street Seaport, New York City, NY 10014 (Financial District)
347 559-6223
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 810 Activities in New York City
Type: Performances
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Three hour comedy walking tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Accomplice New York was one of the most original & hilarious ways to spend a day in NY. Being from Boston, we wanted to see a lot of Manhattan but didn't want to follow the typical tourist crowd. It's not going to show you famous sights (other than the ones you notice on your own) or be educational but it is a blast. It is like walking from mini-comedy show to mini comedy show. The talent is amazing and hysterical. We were laughing and smiling the whole way. The cost of this could easily be double and still worth it.
Fantastic how well thought out everything is and the little small touches (a drink, a small snack) -- show a real commitment to making sure this event is first class.
We will be talking about this for a long time.

Visited May 2013

Mexico City, Mexico
“Accomplice is the best guarded secret, and there is a reason....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The reason everything is so secret, is because they want you to have fun!! Everyone is excellent in their role, and they really had us fooled at the end.
It was a unique experience, not comparable with any other, it was really worth the walking (which is a lot!!), but at the end, you finish with a pleasant taste, you did something new, different, and you had a lot of fun!
I highly recommend it.....

Visited May 2013
Sylvania, Ohio, United States
“Forget Broadway...try Accomplice: New York instead!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I did the Accomplice: New York (Downtown) show last Saturday, and it was awesome!

We were only in Manhattan for a couple of days to celebrate my wife's birthday, and we wanted to do something different from the standard "dinner and a Broadway show."

We heard about Accomplice New York a few years ago, and we've always wanted to try it.

And we're glad we did!

We loved the interactive experience that combined drinking, a scavenger hunt, a walking tour, comedy and surprises at every stop.

We highly recommend this experience for anyone that wants to see NYC in a new, fun and exciting way and we'll be telling all of our friends and family about it!

Visited April 2013
3 attraction reviews
“A Good Time and a Lot of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family of 4 (all over 18) did this as part of our weekend trip to NYC. I'm originally from NYC. This was a great way to spend the afternoon and a lot of fun for all of us. The show takes you throughout a section of the city and makes you work as a group with limited information to figure out each step. I think the website does a good job of preparing you for what it is expected . . . . role playing, a fair amount of walking, and figuring out clues. We enjoyed the actors and "getting into it" with them. That is what this show is about. You have to participate and act yourself. Overall a great way to spend an afternoon, get a taste of NYC that you wouldn't normally see, and have some fun.

Visited March 2013
“Exciting and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I are always looking for fun and new things to do. I had done the village accomplice last year and loved it , so this year I purchased the tickets as gifts for my friends. We had so many laughs . The actors were awesome and kept there character even when some of my friends tried to be wise to them . We had four
"Strangers" in our group that in no time became our friends. I don't want to give away any of the tasks but each one was intelligently thought out and exciting . At the end of the day all my friends thanked me and said "wow that was so much fun".
I wish there were more for us to do...
Keep up the great job everyone !!!
Thank you for making our day out in the city a memorable one...

Visited March 2013