“Beautiful!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alice in Wonderland Statue

Alice in Wonderland Statue
Central Park, New York City, NY (Manhattan)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 633 Attractions in New York City
Type: Monuments/ Statues, Landmarks
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Central Park, this statue usually has children climbing all over it.
Plano, Texas
75 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I never knew there was an Alice in Wonderland Statue until my boyfriend and I were strolling through Central Park on our visit from Texas.. I am originally from Philadelphia, grew up in NJ mainly, and relocated to TX at the age of 19 shortly after graduating college early.. so I wanted to take him to the Northeast to show him what it has to offer and meet my family. I ended up seeing things I didn't even know existed, such as this.

It was a beautiful, large long statue of different characters. There were quotes engraved on the ground around it and it was absolutely magnificent. We really couldn't stop admiring it and got pictures beside it. We loved it!

Visited February 2013

Exeter, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Also worth a look.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is something that will most likely only take you 30 minuets or so. We did it on our last day before heading to the airport. Its in a nice spot right next to a pond used for model boats and is very easy to get to from the zoo, which we visited just before-hand. Beware! it gets extremely hot in the sun.

Visited April 2013
Newcastle, Australia
50 attraction reviews
“What's not to love?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I love Alice in Wonderland. I love this statue too! It's impressive and large and it seemed ok to climb on it. My son took a picture in Alice's lap and it was super cute. It's right near the street in Central Park so it's pretty easy to find!

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
49 attraction reviews
“one of children's favorite places to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have been taking our children and their children to the Alice statue for decades. It is a tiotally wonderful fantasy draw which they can climb on, run around, and be photographed with wonderful pictures. It is also adjacent to the model sailboat pond.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
31 attraction reviews
“Good place to pose for a photo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

On a nice day, this Central Park feature can be full of children climbing all over Alice's mushrooms. People like to take photos of themselves and their families there. It is on a lovely spot not far from the lake and is surrounded with benches for those who are less inclined to climb.