We had a girls visit in NYC in May and stayed at the French Quarters. It was in a great location on restaurant row and just a few blocks from Times Square. The rooms were decorated beautifully, clean, and just the right size. The complimentary breakfast was very good and you ate in a sunny solarium. The manager greeted us and wanted to make sure everything was satisfactory. They really care about their guests and the service. I would definitely stay there again!!
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.