If you are a tourist and wish to avail the pleasures Times Square has to offer, look no further. The location of the hotel is simply superb ( within walking distance, but not so close as to be disturbed by the noise). We were in a two bedroom suite (Rm.501) which is arguably the best room in the Hotel. We had no problems what so ever in the five days we were there. The receptionist (particularly John and Kevin) were very helpful. Would love to come back if visiting New York( Manhattan) again. The only thing missing was a gym(or access to one)
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.