Spent 4 nights here with my son. Beautiful rooms, spacious and beautifully appointed. Casual and private. Very easy living. Good location and well managed. Only down side is that it can get quite noisy at night, with the piano bar directly opposite the hotel. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs space and a little more privacy than is afforded in a typical hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.