We booked a last minute room here, when it seemed all of the rooms in NYC were already booked! We were two families traveling together, four adults and two teens. We booked their two bedroom, two bath suite, around $850! but it was a very nice room and perfect for us. The bedrooms are private and the living area with the sofa bed was great for the kids. It was clean, the beds are comfortable. The room had a fabulous balcony looking over the street. It's located on "restaurant row" but we didn't hear any noise from the street (4th floor).
The staff was very accommodating, storing our luggage both before and after our stay. The continental breakfast was better than expected. The restaurant/bar is amazing looking.
The location is great, just a couple blocks to Times Square. Very impressed.
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.