This hotel has an excellent location. Very close to lots of restaurants and broadway theaters. The neighborhood is ver nice as well. The rooms are great! With much character and ample space inside the rooms, very clean and well presented.
The receptionist/front desk are accommodating so you can ask them about anything you need help with. Breakfast room is nice and the food was okay when we went.
Pricey accommodation but worth the money if you can afford it. Overall I would be back in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.