The experience at The French Quarters is almost entirely positive. The room was clean, nicely appointed, and had a much larger than to be expected bathroom. The location on restaurant row offers the ease of being right in the middle of the action without it being a total madhouse right in front of the hotel door. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The subway is only about two and a half blocks away for easy access to the west side. Many attractions are within a fifteen to twenty minute walk or subway ride. Most Broadway theaters are only a five minute walk. One item to note is that our standard room was next to the front door so guests returning late at night could be heard. If noise bothers you then it is a good idea to contact the hotel when selecting a room to avoid a couple of locations. Overall we had an excellent stay and highly recommend the hotel. If you book well ahead of time you can also get a pretty reasonable rate for a room of this quality.
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.