First plus point about this hotel is the ease of getting there by rail then subway from JFK airport. $10 rail tickets must be the least expensive and possibly quickest transfer taking you to the bus station then a short walk to the hotel. Check in and out quick, friendly and trouble free. Helpful desk staff managed to rescue a cell phone left in the room after we had checked out and there is a secure room to leave luggage if, like us, you have a late afternoon flight home.
Time Square, The Empire State Building and Broadway theatres are all within easy walking distance and there is a wide choice of restaurants nearby.
Breakfast was adequate with a selection of cereals, bread and muffins to chose from. I can't comment on the "scrambled eggs" which resembled a yellow pancake, didn't look very appealing. We were generally quite early for breakfast and didn't experience any queues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 244 guest rooms include Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Daily, Complimentary Starbucks Coffee available 24 hours and in room and Complimentary High Speed Internet. Centrally located just minutes from Times Square, Theatre District and transportation that will take you anywhere throughout New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square
- Fairfield Inn New York City