I chose this hotel for its good price for Manhattan and was very satisfied of my stay :
-Location is very convenient, at the heart of China town, but close to several Subway stations which go through major sights of Manhattan.
-Staff is very efficient and polite (they can arrange you good transfer to airport in private car, which we used)
-Room comfortable, with a very large and modern bathroom.
-Free self-service breakfast included
-Trafic outside and noise from the street very loud (whereas we were at 7th Floor)
-Room overall clean but a bit dusty
-Lobby & common areas lack of decoration
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Manhattan Bridge hotel is ideally located in the Lower Eastside of New York City, providing easy access to all the best this area offers. Local points of interest like the Manhattan Bridge, Chinatown, Little Italy, the New York City Financial District, Wall Street and Ground Zero are all within walking distance from this New York City, NY hotel. Additional attractions include: -Jacob K. Javits Convention Center -Broadway Theater District -Rockefeller Center -United Nations -Times Square New York is easy to explore thanks to this hotel's close proximity to subway and train stations. Countless entertainment venues, world-class shopping opportunities and unique eateries can be found in the vicinity. Free Parking available Only with our Park and Stay Package Only (oversize Vehicle additional charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.