“Worst Restaurant Ever... Eddie Allaham” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Carne Grill
340 Lexington Ave, New York City, NY 10016 (Manhattan)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Sushi, Kosher, Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Flushing, New York
“Worst Restaurant Ever... Eddie Allaham”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Worst Restaurant experience. I had a friends party of 7 there. The service was slow and rude. Food was overpriced and poor tasting. Worst of all, I was ripped off on my bill. The total was $1400 ($1200 + $200 Gratuity). When I gave my credit card to pay the bill, the waiter, Mourad, asked if I can leave the tip in cash. I did him that favor despite the obnoxiousness of asking and bad service. The next day I looked at my credit card statement online and I was charged the full $1400. I called them back and explained that I left $200 in cash which wasn't reduced from the bill, but they consistently said we'll look into it and have someone call you back (obviously nobody ever called). The owner, Eddie Allaham promised to handle the problemin 24 hours. It's been over a month and still nothing). Costumers Beware!!!!!

• Visited November 2011