“FANTASTIC” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Legends New York City

Legends New York City
6 West 33rd Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Manhattan)
Website
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between Broadway and 5th Avenue
Transit: B, D, F, N, R, Q, V & W trains to 34th Street.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great atmosphere in this friendly New York bar. Lots of screens for watching all the sport you would want. Great food and craic. A MUST SEE IF IN NY.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Great bar to watch sports and the food was really nice. Staff where really nice and helpful. Well worth a visit

New York City, New York
“New menu, huge beautiful space, great for sports fans and people who love both kinds of footie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

They seem to have a new breakfast and dinner menu in play now that is great for international and American crowds - I mean, where else could you order buffalo wings and a scottish egg or a bacon cheeseburger and a bacon butty? They have a diverse selection of beer like indie beer mixed with American beer mixed with international staples. They had different beer on each floor though, so it's a pain if you are with friends who want something from the other floor. They do bucket's of beer for the games instead of pitchers. Although, that may have just been for the American footie. The Euro footie is downstairs on its own floor so that the crowds are separated and most of them were drinking Guiness and Magners. The waitresses were all gorgeous but it was different ones the last few times I went. They seem to have mostly male bartenders, which I find strange, but the cute waitresses made up for that. The chef came out at one point and asked us how were doing and I thought that was nice. Everyone was friendly. I almost missed this place though because it's hard to see inside from the street. I noticed the match posters in the window and then went in, but might have walked past it otherwise. I'll definitely go back whenever I want to watch a game and don't want to stay at home.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Laval, Canada
“unforgettable evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I went to NYC in July for one night on our way to Atlantic City, and on this particular night, we wanted to watch a sport event on TV.
My husband found "Legend" on the Internet, it was near our hotel.
When we arrived there, the place was full of sport fans, lively and crowded. It was THE place to be!!
Fortunately we had reserved a table so we were well seated, and they have giant sceen TV's everywhere.
We had good cold beer, a generous portion of crispy onion rings with spicy sauce on the side.
My husband had the fish&chips, very good and fresh, and I had the "Dubliner" burger, with bacon and cheese, with fries...it was memorable...
Health food and jogging are nice, (and at Legends they have salads on the menu), but once in a while, calories taste good too!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cool bar/pub with good drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Stylish place, modern Irish pub, didn't try the food but drinks are good and not overly expensive. Friendly staff, not overcrowded.