We have Hilton Gold membership and stayed here for 5 days. We had a 1 bedroom suite on 22nd floor rear - super quiet, great views of Empire State Bldg, Money Bldg, and 56th St below. Loved the floor to ceiilng windows, even in bathroom. Spacious and convenient accommodation, walking distance to almost everything we needed. Plenty of outlets in rooms to charge several devices. Two tvs, one in sitting room, one in bedroom. Good, big bathroom, with soaker tub, lots of bathroom supplies and towels, mending kit, shower cap. Double glass desk in sitting room so we could work at our computers side by side. The usual comfy Hilton beds & linens for a peaceful sleep. Bathrobes, umbrella, fridge, water, wine glasses and wine bottle opener, bar. Complimentary healthy fresh breakfast every morning and cocktails and hors d'oevres in evening in the Members' Lounge. Can't say how much this meant to us: so good to have an excellent breakfast in house, and come back to a comfortable cocktail hour after a day out and about, before evening activity. Fresh fruit, Greek yogurts, yummy cheeses, fresh cut veggies, good teas, wines, friendly staff - a real treat. Muffins and chocolate offered in lobby during day. Super nice staff throughout the hotel, only too ready to help.
- Also Known As:
- West 57th Street By Hilton Club Hotel New York City
- West 57th Street By Hilton Club Hotel
- Hilton New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West 57th Street by Hilton Club is Hilton Grand Vacations' newest hotel in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan's prestigious Plaza District between 6th and 7th Avenues, West 57th Street by Hilton Club is close to New York's most notable treasures. Studio rooms set a new standard for elegance, function, and comfort with floor-to-ceiling glass offering sweeping city views, flooring gracefully appointed with the look and feel of wood and bedding and furniture designed to soften and soothe. One-bedroom Suites are consistent with West 57th's unique style offering spectacular city panoramas through the floor-to-ceiling glass and unobstructed views from the living room through the bedroom and into the master bath highlighting the open space. No trip to New York would be complete without a little pampering and preening and West 57th Street by Hilton Club will indulge its guests with our brand new Spa Merge. Located on the ground floor of the hotel, this award-winning spa is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your West 57th Street by Hilton Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.